Options for Planned Giving include:
- Will or Trust – Can be used to designate funds or valuables for your estate at end of life.It is wise to seek the advice of legal counsel.
- Life Insurance – If you no longer need life insurance, you could keep your policy and name the Park as the beneficiary.
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds or IRAs – Any of these funds can be contributed if owned more than one year.
- Funeral Memorials – Designate your gift in honor of a Veteran or in memory of a loved one.
- Donate an auction item
- Become a sponsor
- Donate land, a car, or a boat
- Charitable gift annuities – A plan that pays you a fixed income for life. At the end, the remainder would go to the Park as you designate.
- Charitable lead trust – Payments go to the Park now, with remaining assets eventually going to the family members.
- Charitable remainder trust – A flexible plan that allows you to choose multiple beneficiaries and how payments are calculated. The remainder goes to the Park.
Please seek the help of a professional planner or funds advisor and seek legal advice when setting up a trust. Bob Mueller, Staples 218-894-2161
Donations are deductible. The Staples All Veterans Park Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit.